- Access any of your accounts under the same social security number: checking, savings, Insured Investment Fund (money market), CDs, IRA’s, loans and mortgages.
- Check your current account balance or view your transactionhistory from your current or previous statement for checking accounts and from the previous year for savings accounts.
- Verify if a check, debit card or direct deposit transaction has cleared.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments from your Great Midwest Bank checking or savings accounts to your Great Midwest Bank consumer, home equity or mortgage loans using Great Midwest Bank’s Online Banking.
- View your mortgage balance, interest rate, escrow information or check your payment amount and due date.
- Make a one-time transfer or schedule an automatic transfer between your Great Midwest Bank accounts to occur on a specific future date and if desired to continue occurring weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Download data to Quicken, Microsoft money, Quickbooks or even Excel, to save time re-keying information into those programs.
Recognize that e-Banking account transfers are “real time”, meaning they are completed at that moment. Transfers after 10:00 p.m. (Central time) Monday through Friday, after 7:00 p.m. on Saturdays or at any time on Sundays or Holidays will be processed the following business day or Saturday, whichever comes first. If you make a transfer during this time, you will receive a message stating that your transfer has been successfully completed. However the transaction will not be able to be viewed in history until the following business day or Saturday.
Great Midwest Bank takes financial security and confidentiality very seriously. Our online Banking system utilizes 128-bit SSL encryption, digital certificate authentication, firewalls, password protection and additional layered security to protect your personal and account information. Click here for more information.
- An account number from any one of your existing Great Midwest accounts
- Your e-mail address
- A Web browser that supports secure transactions. You must use a recent version of a Secure Socket layer-enabled (SSL-enabled) Web browser to perform banking transactions over the Internet…older versions may not work at all.
- For security purposes you will be asked to select an Access ID and Password. For all future Logins you will use the Access ID and Password you have selected. Be sure to follow the Enrollment Instructions in the pop-up box that will appear to the right of your user information data entry box. Your Access ID must be at least 6 characters long and may contain any combination of letters, numbers or special characters. Also, your Password must be 6-16 characters long and may contain any combination of letters, numbers or special characters. We strongly encourage a password with at least one alpha and one numeric character for security reasons. Both Access ID and Password are CaSe SensiTive.
- Click on the eStatements menu button within online Banking. ( If not signed up yet, click on online banking Signup )
Upon navigating to eStatements for the first time, you are presented with a disclosure and asked to validate that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- You are then presented with a list of available accounts where you can select either electronic or paper delivery for each account type.
- You’ll then submit and confirm your selections.
- Once you have confirmed your enrollment, you’ll be able to immediately access your eStatements.
eStatements are an electronic version of your regular account statement formatted to be viewable online. It is virtually identical to the paper version of your account statement that comes in the mail, including the same look and information. The main difference is that you can view your eStatement anytime and anywhere you want via your secure, online e-banking account.