During the enrollment process and upon all future sign-ins into Online Banking an Extended Validation (EV) certificate will change our Online Banking website URL address bar to GREEN. The GREEN address bar from the EV will also display our site provider’s name (Fiserv Inc.) in GREEN. This will provide our customers with a visual confirmation that they are on our VALID Online Banking website and NOT a fraudulently spoofed website only made to look like our website in an attempt to steal sign-in information.
If your URL address bar is NOT GREEN during the enrollment process or after entering your Access ID you should contact us at (888) 485-4400 before entering any information.
To further validate your identity when signing on to Online Banking during the enrollment process you will be asked to:
- Provide answers to a series of challenge questions (to authenticate you when at an unregistered computer)
- Decide whether or not to register your computer
If you are using a public computer at the time you are directed into the layered security enrollment process, such as in an Internet cafe or library, you may still complete the enrollment process. Later you may register a non-public computer you usually use to access e-Banking, such as your home or office computer. There is no limitation on the number of computers you may register.
Our additional security measures also provide another level of assurance for you to confirm that you are accessing our valid e-Banking web site.
- Viewing the extended validation certificate provides you with the assurance that you have not been redirected to a spoofed or fraudulent web site.
- You can conduct your e-Banking transactions with peace of mind that your information is safe.
- If you do not see the GREEN address bar after completing the enrollment process and entering your Access ID, you should contact us before entering any information.
We’re committed to keeping your personal financial data safe and secure. We welcome your feedback on our Security measures, and encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns at (888) 485-4400 or via email.