For over 80 years, Great Midwest Bank has maintained a strong reputation as a provider of top quality mortgage and banking services to the communities that we serve. We currently have an opening for a full time Loan Servicing Assistant at our Brookfield Office location at 15900 W. Bluemound Rd. The position supports loan servicing functions, delivers comprehensive and prompt customer service to internal and external customers and exercises quality control oversight in the execution of all duties.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers in the execution of all assigned loan servicing duties within service level standards.
- Prepare payoff quotes as written requests are received from escrow companies, branches and clients.
- File recordable loan documents
- Receive and post incoming payoff checks and insure any overages are returned to the client.
- Prepare the lien release for real estate secured loans.
- Assist department with other daily functions.
- Set up ticklers for financial tracking
- Performs other reasonable duties, including back up of other loan servicing staff, as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Remain informed of changes in bank policies, procedures, and products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of bank loan servicing, loan originating or loan operations experience or a combination of lending and general banking experience required. Experience in real estate lending processing and documentation is beneficial.
- Able to deal effectively and tactfully with internal and external clients.
- Can function well under deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize workflow, balance multiple priorities and deadlines, and manage a variety of projects in a fast-paced, flexible work environment with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office application and Fiserv Clear Touch processing system
- Regular, consistent attendance.
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
Please email or mail resume to:
Great Midwest Bank SSB,
Attention: Human Resources
15900 W. Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Great Midwest Bank offers competitive benefits and wages along with a pleasant, friendly work environment.