MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
Seeking talented professionals for the position of an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to join our existing team to generate business in the Greater Milwaukee Area. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for developing new mortgage loan business, including origination of portfolio and secondary market residential first mortgages & home equity products. Great Midwest is a family-run bank rated the maximum 5 Stars for financial strength by Bauer Financial and prides itself on a simple, fast approval process that will free you of red tape so that you can generate more business!
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of previous mortgage lending experience, preferably in a Community Banking environment, with sound credit skills and some formal credit training.
- Knowledge of various types of mortgage products and services.
- Established network of real estate professionals and other referral sources.
- NMLS registration
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolve issues.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong sales aptitude with a proven track record.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all a culture that fosters a positive and fun work atmosphere.
Please email, mail or fax resume to: Human Resources, Great Midwest Bank SSB, 15900 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. Fax No. 262-641-1347.
Great Midwest Bank offers competitive benefits and wages along with a pleasant, friendly work environment.